16-year-old boy electrocuted while wearing headphones with his phone plugged into a charger


A 16-year-old boy has died after he was electrocuted by his headphones that were plugged into his phone while it was charging Mohammed Aidil Azzahar Zaharin was listening to music with his headphones plugged into his charging phone. He fell asleep in the process and was found the next day by his mother. At first, […]

The post 16-year-old boy electrocuted while wearing headphones with his phone plugged into a charger appeared first on YabaLeftOnline.



Source link

READ ALSO:  “I’ve got the right dose of swags for ya” – King of Iwo land says

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *